The Mont-bell Alpine Light Down Jacket is a highly functional mid-layer that flaunts characteristics essential for comfortable backcountry activity: aggressive warmth to weight ratio, while maintaining exceptional compressibility. The secret to the warmth of this Mont-bell jacket not only relies on the high lofting 800 fill power goose down, but the inherent wind shedding ability of the 30-denier Ballistic Nylon shell. By blocking a large percentage of wind, a relatively light layer is able to conserve the heat your body naturally produces. Designing outdoor clothing with warmth to weight ratio in mind is great, but Mont-bell also likes to think the Alpine Light succeeds when it comes warmth to dollar ratio.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell Men's Alpine Light Down Jacket
- Sewn thru construction
- Micro-fleece lined collar
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two interior drop-in pockets
- Clean looking Reverse coiled zipper
- Weight: Medium: 13.5 oz
- Fill Weight: 4.0 oz
- Compresses: 4.9" x 9.4" (stuff sack included)
- Center Back Length: Medium: 26.8"
- Fabric: 800 fill power goose down
- 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell
- 30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard 25-wash rated DWR treatment
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.