Screw On Corners by Metolius are probably the biggest advancement in climbing wall technology in the past DECADE! Finally, it's time to take advantage of all those unused, 90 degree inside and outside corners on your wooden climbing wall. Now you can build outside arete boulder problems, inside corner routes and have killer holds to go for at the top of the wall instead of grabbing the rough edge of the plywood and framing member. Corner Holds easily attach to the wall via high-quality, self-drilling decking screws and are a great way to add diversity and realism to any wall.
FEATURES of the Metolius Screw On Corner Holds
- Set of 2 Inside or Outside Screw-On Corner holds packaged on a card
- Attach to any 90° corner on a wooden wall with self-drilling Screws: Aretes, dihedrals, lips of roofs, edges or tops of walls, etc
- Go where bolt-on holds won't
- Includes mounting hardware
- Available as Inside Corners or Outside Corners
- 16 different sets available
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.