DECENT FEATURES of the Metolius Recon Crashpad
- New pad provides 5.5 sq. ft. (0.51 sq. m) more landing area than standard-sized pads
- Almost 4" (100 mm) narrower when folded for a cleaner carry and easier storage
- 900d body fabric with Ballistics on bottom for maximum durability and cross-clipper logo rug for cleaning shoes
- Massive 3.5' x 5' (1.06 m x 1.5 m) tri-fold design and increased 4" (100 mm) foam
- Sandwich foam design for maximum impact absorption: 1" (25 mm) closed-cell top layer
- 2.5" (60 mm) open-cell center
- 0.5" (15 mm) closed-cell base layer
- Collapses effortlessly for storage and transport
- Angle cut hinges eliminate gutter found in other designs
- Small external stash pocket and larger inner pocket for shoes, chalk bag, etc.
- Closure flap reverses to cover shoulder straps while bouldering
- Plush padded shoulder straps and dual sets of drag handles
- Aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life!
- Open size: 42"x 60"x 4" (106.6 cm x 152.4 cm x 10 cm)
- Folded: 42"x 22"x 13" (106.6 cm x 55.8 cm x 33 cm)
- 14 lbs. 5.1 oz. (6.49 kg)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.