The Quarter Dome Haul Bag by Metolius. Durathane is the toughest haul bag fabric on the planet! Durathane is 10 times more abrasion resistant than the vinyl-coated nylon used in most other haul bags! Sure, it costs a little more, but typical vinyl bags wear out in 2 or 3 walls. Metolius testers have been telling us that Durathane haul bags can last for 20 walls or more! If you want to buy only one haul bag for your entire big-wall career and then be buried in it at the end, Durathane haul bags are the only choice.
DECENT FEATURES of the Metolius Quarter Dome Haul Bag
- Designed for use on shorter walls or as a sub-bag under the main haul bag
- Doubles as a super-tough crag pack
- The main seam is RF welded, forming a leak-proof seal that is stronger than the fabric itself
- Well-padded, ergonomically-cut suspension system tucks away in seconds for hauling
- Removable back pad
- Virtually indestructible, custom aluminum closure buckles
- Top compression strap
- Offset haul points
- Double-layer ballistic lid with zippered pocket
- Weight: 5 lbs. 1 oz. / 2.3 kg
- Volume: 4200 cubic inches / 69 L
- Dimensions: 27"x 16"x 10" plus 5.5" collar / 686 mm x 406 mm x 254 mm plus 140 mm
- Under bag haul points: 1.3 kN / 300 lbf
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.