The Boss Hogg by Metolius is a super-deluxe pad with all the features. It's stuffed with the best dual-density foam and then encased in ultra-durable ballistic fabric. Our innovative foam layering system provides the ultimate in fall-stopping potential. The 1" top sheet of continuous closed-cell foam is un-split at the hinge, eliminating the gutter, while the 2.5" open-cell inner foam and 1/2" closed-cell basal layer has our exclusive angle hinge design. The waterproof, auto carpet top keeps shoes clean and foam dry. The fabric flap keeps gear securely stored when the pad is loaded for transport. There is also a small hook and loop stash pocket within the flap. A choice suspension system, dual drag handles, unbreakable metal buckles and suitcase-style molded carry handle round out the features.
DECENT FEATURES of the Metolius Boss Hogg Pad
- Innovative foam layering system provides the ultimate in fall-stopping potential: Top sheet (1" / 25 mm) continuous piece of closed-cell foam (no gutter), while (3" / 75 mm) open-cell and 1/2" / 12 mm) closed-cell bottom layer has our angled hinge design
- Hypalon reinforced corners and hinge, single-buckle closure-flap and handy stash pocket
- Ultra-durable ballistics cover
- Auto carpet top with waterproof backing keeps shoes clean while keeping moisture out of the foam, preventing mildew and extending pad life
- Aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life
- Flap closure with innovative speed-hook aluminum buckle
- Padded shoulder straps
- Waist belt
- Suitcase-style, molded carry handle and 2 drag handles
The SPECS of the Metolius Boss Hogg Pad
- Weight: 10 lbs 13.5 oz / 4.92 kg
- Open Size: 36 x 48 x 4.5" / 91.4 x 121.9 x 10.2 cm
- Folded Size: 36 x 26 x 9" / 91.4 x 66.0 x 20.3 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.