The innovative, top attachment point makes the Bomb Shelter Fly by Metolius extremely weather-tight and provides a bomber master clip-in point for the ledge. Durable main body fabric is waterproof polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and all seams are hot taped. Heavy-duty scuff guards protect the wall side of the fly and an easy-install storm pole protects in bad weather. Unique, triangular window lets you check weather or enjoy the view.
DECENT FEATURES of the Metolius Bomb Shelter Single Portaledge Fly
- The innovative top attachment point gives you an absolutely bombproof attachment to the anchor
- Durathane haul bag material is radio-frequency welded into a seamless top cap
- The bombproof, aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point incorporates 3 plates with 4 through-bolts to securely anchor the fabric and insure a leak-proof seal
- There is no webbing to wick water through the fly
- The durable main body is constructed from polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and has all seams hot taped
- There is an optional storm pole for more room, increased water repellency, and greater comfort
- A window is positioned on the fly to allow the user to view the conditions outside without letting the weather inside
- Tested at altitudes of over 27,000 feet, Mountain Hardwar's proprietary clear film, UVX, is tear-proof and will not cloud like PVC or plastic film
- UVX is UV and cold resistant, and remains flexible to -66° Fahrenheit
- A heavy-duty, Jr. Ballistics abrasion skirt protects the area on the fly between the ledge and the wall from abrasion
- All four corners are double reinforced with Durathane haul bag material
- Includes an integrated, compression stuff sack
The SPECS of the Metolius Bomb Shelter Single Portaledge Fly
- Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz / 2.25 kg
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.