The Bomb Shelter Double Portaledge by Metolius. Whether you're spending just one night or multiple weeks in the vertical world, you need to know that your home on the wall won't let you down. That's why the Metolius Bomb Shelter is designed to be the most bombproof portaledge available.
FEATURES of the Metolius Bomb Shelter Double Portaledge
- The strongest, most durable portal edge available
- Innovative spreader bar keeps the frame rigid and the bed tight
- (1-1/8" / 28.5 mm) aircraft-quality 6061-T6 tubing for maximum strength and rigidity
- CNC milled corner fittings for maximum strength, light weight and easy set-up
- Anodized poles and corner fittings keep the parts from galling and sticking for easy set-up, corrosion resistance and durability
- The heavy-duty (960/1080d Montana Polyester) bed is doubled in the high-stress, center section and employs Durathane haul bag material for wall-side abrasion guards
- Color-coded webbing risers are reinforced at the frame attachment and employ cam lock buckles for super-smooth operation, even when weighted
- The riser straps gather to a gusseted yoke to keep them free of tangles, and then attach to a free-floating, full-strength, master clip-in loop
- Includes Durathane haul sack
The SPECS of the Metolius Bomb Shelter Double Portaledge
- Platform Size: 3' 9 x 7' / 1.2 x 2.2 m
- Portaledge: 13 lbs 12 oz / 6.2 kg, Haul Sack: 1 lb 5 oz / 0.6 kg
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.