Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Merrell Women's Pace Glove Shoe is a barefoot running shoe built specifically for the needs of women. The upper of the Pace Glove is crafted with microfiber and breathable air mesh to keep a light, barefoot-like feeling on your feet, and the Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a glove-tight fit. The microfiber footbed on these women's barefoot running shoes are crafted with Aegis antimicrobial solution to resist odor, a fused rubber toe bumper for ultimate durability, and a synthetic leather rear foot sling to provide stability. Merrell adds plenty of top notch features in the women's Pace Glove barefoot shoe, including 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions, 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate for flexibility, protection, and pressure distribution, and a zero ball to heel drop to keep your feet feeling barefoot and connected to the terrain. When trail running and hiking are an important part of your life, taking care of your feet should be a top priority. The Merrell Women's Pace Glove barefoot running shoe is the best way to step up your game, take care of your body, and return to nature.
Click that link over there to learn everything you need to know about Merrell barefoot running. We've got some decent videos and info about learning proper Merrell Bareform to get started with barefoot running, and the Merrell barefoot shoes that are best for training and running.
DECENT FEATURES of the Merrell Women's Pace Glove Shoe
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Non-removable microfiber footbed treated with Aegis
The SPECS of the Merrell Women's Pace Glove Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 4.7 oz
- 0mm Drop / 4mm Cush / 9.5mm Stack Height
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Vibram Trail Glove Sole/Rubber Compound TC-1