The Men's Wilderness Boots by Merrel are a legend in leather; a boot for a lifetime. Norwegian welt construction puts a wide platform underfoot for stability. One piece, top-grain leather upper with bellows tongue showcases Italian craftsmanship.
End Uses: Backpacking with a medium to heavy load (35+ lbs). Best worn with mid-weight hiking socks or a combination of light liner with mid-weight sock.
DECENT FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Wilderness Boots
- Norwegian Welt Construction creates a classic, durable sole that can be resoled
- Full grain leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Italian metal hardware
- Tesivel 3-bar knit lining
- Dual density footbed
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Microporous rubber midsole
- 5mm Leather/TPR insole
- Crampon-Compatible (Strap-on Only)
- Vibram Roccia Block Sole/Trek Rubber