Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Merrell Mix Master 2 is here to get the party started. The sticky rubber outsole and 3.5 mm lugs on this puppy will keep you upright on any surface, even the glorious polished concrete of a roller rink. A 4 mm heel to toe drop gives you the added benefit of a close connection to the ground without sacrificing some decent cushioning underneath your feet, so you can spin your favorite 90's ballads all night long. The upper is super lightweight, but you won't have to be concerned about pebbles and stuff because the bellows tongue keeps all the riffraff out. It won't filter out the incessant Journey song requests, though. Sorry. Take it out for a night on the town or a day on the trail, the Mix Master will groove to any tune.
FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Shoe
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- TPU overlay provides a secure fit
- M-Select fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- EVA anatomical footbed
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- 4mm Drop / 9mm Cush / 20mm Stack Height
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- TrailProtect pad offers additional support off road
- 35mm lug depth for more street to trail feel
- M-Select grip tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
SPECIFICATIONS of the Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Shoe