Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Merrell Men's Verterra Shoe is a hiking shoe with the comfort of your favorite pair of sneaks. That means sneakers. The Merrell Stratafuse™ upper is constructed from leather, for durability on the trail and a glove-like fit. The Omni-Fit™ lacing system has been implemented to improve the fit further, ensuring they'll stay on your foot even when scrambling over unknown territory. A molded nylon shank provides stability with M Bound TRK at the midsole for additional responsiveness over rocky terrain. The M Select GRIP outside with 4mm lugs provide plenty of traction to keep your feet right where you place them upon the ground. Finished with M Select FRESH on the inside to prevent odor, your feet remain fresh for the ride home.
FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Verterra Shoe
- Leather upper
- Merrell Stratafuse upper provides a glove like fit for lightweight durability and natural movement
- Protective TPU rand and toecap
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit
- M Select fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- EVA removable footbed
SPECIFICATIONS of the Merrell Men's Verterra Shoe
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- 4mm Drop / 10mm Cush / 21.5mm Stack height
- 4mm Lug depth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- M Bound TRK midsole provides immediate feedback for accelerated response over rugged terrain with increased agility and durability
- M Select Grip tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it