Moosejaw Staff Pick - Jim, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Merrell Men's Trail Glove Shoe is a high-quality barefoot running shoe made based on the needs of outdoor runners. Made with a microfiber, breathable air mesh upper and the Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system secured with welded TPU, the Trail Glove running shoe will provide a precise, barefoot-like feel that will fit like a glove. For the footbed on these men's barefoot shoes, your feet are kept safe with the fused rubber toe bumper for durability, a synthetic leather rear foot cling to provide stability, and the flexible plate in the forefoot will eliminate pain and bruising. Also treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution, odor will never plague you again, even after the longest of treks. Merrell adds plenty of top notch features in the Men's Trail Glove, including 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions, 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate for flexibility, protection, and pressure distribution, and a zero ball to heel drop to keep your feet feeling barefoot and connected to the terrain. If you prefer rough terrain for your afternoon jogs, start protecting your feet and body by switching to barefoot running, and with the Merrell Men's Trail Glove Shoe, you will forever be hooked on the feeling of returning to nature and running barefoot.
Click that link over there to learn everything you need to know about Merrell barefoot running. We've got some decent videos and info about learning proper Merrell Bareform to get started with barefoot running, and the Merrell barefoot shoes that are best for training and running.
FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Trail Glove Shoe
- Barefoot construction
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Non-removable microfiber footbed treated with Aegis
SPECIFICATIONS of the Merrell Men's Trail Glove Shoe
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- 0mm Drop / 4mm Cush / 9.5mm Stack Height
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Vibram Trail Glove Sole/Rubber Compound TC-1