The Merrell Moab Mid Gore-tex men’s hiking boot is a supportive, comfortable and durable boot in all weather conditions. These mid-height waterproof boots are an all star match for traversing creek beds or hiking through downpours. The addition of an Aegis antimicrobial-treated Gore-tex lining to the Gore-tex construction of the breathable mesh upper means you have even greater protection. The high-performance rubber Vibram outsole won't let you down in even the most demanding terrain. Basically, the Moab Boot is totally awesome and all around bad ass.
FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Moab Mid Gore-Tex Boot
- The Merrell Men's Moab Mid Boot features GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry.
- The Breathable mesh lining is treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution to maintain foot comfort.
- The Bellows tongue keeps debris out and Dura leather and mesh upper is waterproof, so you'll stay nice and dry no matter what.
- This boot has a high-performance Vibram rubber outsole, providing unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance mile after mile.
- The molded nylon arch shank and ortholite anatomical footbed provide the most personalized and comfortable fit ever.
- The Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability. It gets even better: compression molded EVA foot frame provides even more cushioning.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Merrell Men's Moab Mid Gore-tex Boot
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 ounces
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Ortholite anatomical footbed
- Molded Nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA foot frame
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
- Gore-tex lining
- Bellows tongue
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.