Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Merrell Mix Master Tuff is designed to give you an extra layer of protection while preserving that great close-to-the ground feel. It comes standard with all of the great features of Merrell's M-connect line, including a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, sticky rubber outsole, and lightweight design. This minimalist hiking shoe packs on just a few extra millimeters of foam to keep you moving across all kinds of terrain. Is it as “Tuff” as the Ove Glove? My mom would probably say no. She really loves her Ove Gloves.
FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Mix Master Tuff Shoe
- Fabric and synthetic upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M-Select fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- EVA anatomical footbed
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- 4mm Drop / 12mm Cush / 23mm Stack Height
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- TrailProtect pad offers additional support off road
- 3.5mm lug depth for more street to trail feel
- M-Select grip tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
SPECIFICATIONS of the Merrell Men's Mix Master Tuff Shoe