The Marmot Zelus 25 Pack. What goes into making a great alpine pack? With the Zelus 25, we started with a strong focus on durability, flexibility, and accessibility - then stacked the deck with tons of features informed by Marmot's thirty-plus years of big mountain experience. Get your hands on this pack and check out its unique clip and carry systems, built-in hydration sleeve and pocket, and perfectly molded back panel.
FEATURES of the Marmot Zelus 25 Pack
Zip Open Top Loader
Molded Back Panel
Lid and Front Lash Points
Zippered Mesh Lid Pocket with Key Clip
Hydration Sleeve with Hanging Zippered Pocket
Removable Frame Sheet
Silicone Touch End Points on Webbing
Dual Ice Axe Loops
Integrated Vertical Rope Carry System
Internal Compression Colla
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;