The Marmot Women's Xenon Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking in temps down to 15 degrees. The Xenon protects the 850+ fill down with a Pertex Microlight shell and lining, built to stand up to the abuse of the outdoors, without the weight. The fabric is soft to the touch and treated with a durable water repellent to help deter water. The down itself is treated with Down Defender, which improves water resistance making the bag better for wet environments (than untreated down). Your head will tuck comfortably into the 6-baffle hood while your feet will rest easy in the trapezoidal footbox for a cozy night's sleep. The insulated draft tube will prevent cool air from sneaking in through the zipper, but you can also open up the two-way, full length zipper for manual adjustments in temperature. A stuff sack and storage sack come included, so you'll be prepared on the trail and at home.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Xenon Sleeping Bag
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
- Pertex Microlight Shell and Lining Fabric
- Passive Collar
- Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
- Full Length Zipper
- Hood Drawcord
- Insulated Draft tube
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
- Stretch tricot Baffles
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Velcro-free Face Muff
- Zipper Guards
- Zipper Garage
- Updated EN 13537 Rating
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Women's Xenon Sleeping Bag
- Temperature Rating: 15° F / -9° C
- EN Tested: Comfort: 19° F / -7.2° C
- EN Tested: Lower Limit: 6.3° F / -14.3° C
- EN Tested: Extreme: -29.9° F / -34.4° C
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz / 1162 g
- Fill Weight: 25.76 oz / 730 g
- Loft: 6
- Interior Weight: 79"
- Shoulder: 57"
- Hip: 57"
- Foot: 37"
- Interior Length: 79"
- ASTM Compressed Volume: 595.6 cubic inches (9.76 L)
- Stuff Sack: 7.5 x 16"
- Stuff Sack Volume: 707.9 cubic inches (11.6 L)
- Zip Option: LZ
- Insulation: 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Materials: 20 Denier 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.2 oz/yd
- Lining: 30 Denier 100% Nylon 1.3 oz/yd
- Fill: 850+ Fill Power Goose Down