The Marmot Women's Teton Sleeping Bag is a 15 degree sleeping bag for the colder trips into the backcountry. The Teton covers 3+ seasons of hiking with 650 down fill power that is also treated with Down Defender for water-resistance in wet conditions. At 3 lbs 4 oz for the regular length bag, you won’t mind jamming this bag into its included stuff sack and into your backpack for the trail. The smooth 100% nylon ripstop makes it easy to slip into after a long trek and cozy up against the draft collar and tube.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Teton Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Specifically Designed to be More efficient for women
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
8.5 x 18 in.
100% Nylon WR
Fill Weight (Regular):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-32.3 Degrees Fahrenheit
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Nylon Plain weave WR
Hip Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Long):
Stuff Sack Volume:
16.8 liter / 1025.2 cubic inches
Foot Circumference (Long):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Exact Temperature Rating:
15 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
5 ft 6 in.
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 4 oz
650+ Fill Power Down
11 - 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Best sleeping bag so far!!!I bought this bag a while back and it has been perfect! All of my friends are always asking to borrow it when we are heading out. The left side zip is perfect for me being right handed. I am so happy I made this purchase.