Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Heat Bump Draft Tube
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
"Feely" Draw Cords
Ground-Level Side Seams
Heater Pocket in Foot Box
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
The teton was a heck of a bag for the price.I purchased this bag for my mother (Marmot Sawtooth for my father...the bags nicely zip together) for a two week tent camping trip this past fall in Alberta, CAN. Nights were 20-50F. She never once was cold. Smooth zipper, good water resistant DWR coating, super soft fabric, great hood, ample insulation in the right places. The bag compresses down really well but you can tell it is 650, not 800 fill by the space. Sawtooth was a larger bag, same temp rating, but less oz of down. This bag was made to keep a woman warm. Bonus storage pocket in the foot box to put a break and shake hand warmer. Key for the warmth is get to the site, remove from stuff sack, shake bag thoroughly to disperse the down, and give it time to regain loft (while cooking dinner maybe?). 20 min before bed, throw a hand warmer into the footbox (not necessary, just a extra mom loved) and when you crawl in it is toasty. Material was thin but durable, great color (more of a pink/red trim), zero complaints.
Date published: 2014-01-15
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10208983, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;