bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Marmot Women's Teton Sleeping Bag is a 15 degree sleeping bag for the colder trips into the backcountry. The Teton covers 3+ seasons of hiking with 650 down fill power that is also treated with Down Defender for water-resistance in wet conditions. At 3 lbs 4 oz for the regular length bag, you won’t mind jamming this bag into its included stuff sack and into your backpack for the trail. The smooth 100% nylon ripstop makes it easy to slip into after a long trek and cozy up against the draft collar and tube.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Teton Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Specifically Designed to be More efficient for women
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-32.3 Degrees Fahrenheit
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lb 4 oz
Exact Temperature Rating:
15 Degrees Fahrenheit
100% Nylon WR
650+ Fill Power Down
Fill Weight (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Features:
Draw or Cinch Cord, Pillow Pocket, Stuff Sack Included, Water Resistant, Draft Collar
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Nylon Plain weave WR
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
8.5 x 18 in.
Stuff Sack Volume:
16.8 liter / 1025.2 cubic inches
Max User Height (Regular):
5 ft 6 in.
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
Sleeping Bag Shape:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.