bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Marmot Women's Stardust Sleeping Bag is a down sleeping bag for rugged trail use in the backcountry. If you’re hard on your gear, the Stardust can take a beating, made up of 30 Denier 100% Nylon Ripstop. The 700+ fill power goose down is treated with down defender, providing water resistance in damp conditions, since you never know when a storm may roll in. With a temperature rating of 15 degrees, it still weighs in at only 2lbs 15oz (regular). A cozy draft collar and tube prevent any breezes from sneaking through the zipper or neck during the night. Tuck in and pretend you didn’t see that bear earlier in the afternoon.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Stardust Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 700+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Includes Storage Sack
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;