Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Marmot Women's Piper Flannel Lined Pant is a warm pant for hiking through crisp fall days. The nylon peached fabric on the outside is abrasion-resistant and lightweight, so it won't weigh you down on the trail. The pant also offers wind- and water-resistance so you can take on a windy days with drizzle. The inside is soft against the skin and warm due to the Hollow Core polyester brushed flannel lining. Move quickly and easily due to an interior gusset inseam so you can conquer the trail before dinner. Hand pockets, snap back pockets, and a zippered thigh pocket hold onto the essentials so you can explore nature hands-free.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Piper Flannel Lined Pant
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Light-weight performance durable nylon woven fabric
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50
- Hollowcore polyester yarn dye brushed flannel lining-thermal properties without the weight
- Durable water-resistant finish (DWR)
- Abrasion resistant nylon fabric
- Interior gusset inseam for increased mobility
- Zipper secure side pocket
- Contoured waistband for added shape
- Driclime interior waistband for added comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Women's Piper Flannel Lined Pant
- Inseam: 32"
- Weight: 12 oz / 340.2 g
- 100% nylon peached DWR 5.5 oz/yd
- Regular fit