bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Marmot Women's Pinnacle 15 Degree Sleeping Bag. Our highest-quality down arranged to insulate areas where women lose more heat than men makes the Women's Pinnacle the ultimate all-purpose bag for everything from summer camping to lightweight alpine-style ascents.
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Pinnacle 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Santa Rosa, California
Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
Thermo-Pane Foot Box
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
Down filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Down-Filled Draft Tube
"Feely" Draw Cords
Forward Lean Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Hidden Draft Tube Pocket
Lightweight 20d Nylon Shell with Silicon DWR
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Velcro-free Face Muff
Updated EN 13537 Rating
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;