Marmot Women's Ouray Sleeping Bag can be cozy little hotspot in an otherwise frigid world. Stuffed with 600+ fill goose down piled extra deep around the torso and feet, it is sure to keep you toasty in temperatures as low as 0F degrees. As you're hiking around the backcountry on cold blustery days, you'll be daydreaming about hopping into this bag and getting the warmth back into your body. And, if you're anything like me, you'll be daydreaming about a kiddie pool full of cupcakes. The Ouray has a Heater Pocket in the foot box for heat packets (this might seem like it's part of your dream, but it is real).
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Ouray Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Heat Bump Draft Tube
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
"Feely" Draw Cords
Ground-Level Side Seams
Heater Pocket in Foot Box
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
warm, roomy, comfyIn the past three months, I have slept in the Ouray more than my own bed (...I am not exaggerating). If you want to sleep well while winter camping, you must have a warm bag with plenty of room to store everything you don't want freezing overnight.,,This bag rocks. The shoulder cinches keep you tucked in and I've never felt a draft through the zipper area. Plus, the little pouch by the feet is nice to throw in a hand warmer to keep your toes toasty.,,Occasionally, like any down bag, the feathers will begin to poke out, but I haven't had any issues with this bag.,,
Date published: 2013-03-29
Rated 5 out of
Great, Warm Women's BagI had a great review written, but when I pasted it here, it had way to many characters! So here's the concise version:,,,,Me: Female, 5'6 1/2" tall, clothing size XL, broad shoulders; I get cold when I sleep.,,,,Women's Ouray Long: Fits perfectly with room for clothes etc. at the feet; kept me toasty warm on snow at 19F using only one ground pad and wearing expedition long johns, wool socks, no hat. Very comfortable, cushy, supportive bag. Drawstrings are easy to use. With two ground pads and extra layers I believe I could use this bag down to its 4F degree rating.,,,,There are very few Women's sleeping bags EN Comfort rated down near zero. This is one. The REI Habanera is another, but the color of the Habanera reminds me of Pepto Bismol. ,,,,As an aside, the men's rating is -11F, so a guy could probably use the Ouray as a -15 bag. ,,
Date published: 2013-06-01
Rated 5 out of
I'm a super cold sleeper and this thing kept me at a better temp than my own bed/blankets at home.I am a thin woman, a cold sleeper, with bad circulation. I've test slept in all sorts of bags before I'd bought this one and holy cow. I am in love. Not only is it like sleeping in a cloud, its designs keep this impossibly cold woman toasty warm.
Date published: 2013-01-27
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10208935, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;