The Marmot Women's Ouray Sleeping Bag is a 0 degree sleeping bag for winter camping and backpacking. The Ouray has been packed with Down Defender treated 650+ fill goose down for cozy warmth with water resistance in cold, damp conditions. The torso section and trapezoidal foot box is loaded with plenty of down to keep you warm where you need it most, with a 5-baffle hood that can be cinched for surrounding comfort with the draw cord. The Heat Bump draft tube prevents drafts from seeping in through the zipper while the down-filled collar wraps softly around your neck. The stash pocket keeps a headlamp right where you need it for investigating bumps in the night.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Ouray Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Specifically Designed to be More efficient for women
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
9.5x 19 in.
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Long):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-52.8 Degrees Fahrenheit
Stuff Sack Volume:
22.1 liter / 1378.6 cubic inches
Hip Circumference (Long):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Winter Camping, Basecamp and Expedition, Backpacking, Mountaineering and Alpine
Exact Temperature Rating:
0 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
5 ft 6 in.
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 10 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
2 lbs, 7.5 oz
650 Fill Power Down
0 - 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;