The Marmot Women's Kona Bag Pack is a campus backpack with plenty of pockets for organization. Start the day by opening up the main compartment and fitting your 15" computer into the padded laptop sleeve and then sliding your tablet or e-reader into the internal pocket for scratch-free protection. Add a text or perhaps an extra layer so you can make it though the one obnoxiously cold classroom on your schedule. The dual vertical zipper pockets secure power cords for your various electronics, but it'd be way cooler if you can see how many gummie bears you can fit inside. The stash pocket up at the front protects your smartphone and wallet, and dual side pockets secure water bottles. Stash extras throughout the day into the front stash pocket as needed, it's stretchy!
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Kona Bag Pack
Padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" computers
Internal pocket fits most tablets and E-readers
Internal organizer with key clip
Two external water bottle pockets
External stretch stach pocket and 2 zippered pockets
Removable webbing waist belt
Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
Removable Hip Belt, Organizer Panel, Laptop Compatible, Sternum Strap, Tablet Compatible, Water Bottle Pockets
25 liters / 1526 cubic inches
450D twist 70% Nylon, 30% Polyester
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;