The Marmot Women's Celestrum 20 Sleeping Bag is a hybrid sleeping bag for women that love spending time in the outdoors. Not just sized and shaped for women, but featuring body-mapped insulation to get the heat just right through the night. Synthetic Spirafil® is at the bottom of the bag while 650 fill power down with Down Defender is at the top. Together they give you the toasty warmth needed for a solid nights sleep. Rated down to 20°F and comes included with a compression stuff sack for the trail and storage sack for home.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Celestrum 20 Sleeping Bag
Marmot Composite Construction Combines 650FP Down and Thermally Efficient SpiraFil Insulations
Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
3D Hood Construction
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper
Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
Internal Stash Pocket
Women's Specific Fit-More Insulation in Key Areas
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
Ground-Level Side Seams
Hood Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Compression Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Fill Weight (Long):
1 lb 6.2 oz
Foot Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Long):
30D 100 % Nylon Ripstop
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-29 Degrees Fahrenheit
Max User Height (Long):
5 ft 10 in.
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
9.5 x 19 in.
Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 11 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
4 lbs 4 oz
11 - 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
5 ft 6 in.
650+ Fill Power Duck Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.