Single Aluminum Stay for Added Comfort Under Heavy Loads
Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
Padded waist Belt with Zippered Pocket
Waist Belt with Gear Loop and Stash Pocket
Adjustable tool Attachment System - Dual
Storm Collar with top Compression Strap
Removable Lid with Key Clip
Removable Frame Sheet
Single Removable Stay
External Stash Pocket for on the Go essentials
Lid and Front Lash Points
Water Bottle / Gear Pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Women's Athena 48 Pack
Access: Top Load/ Full Access Panel Load
Frame Sheet: Aluminum Stay/PE Frame
Suspension: Vertical Air
140d Lader Rip Nylon
Reinforcement: 600d Ballistics Polyester
SPECIFICATIONS for Small
Volume: 2930 cubic inches / 48 liter
Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz / 1700 g
Torso Fit Range: 15-18" / 38-46 cm
Dimension: (H x W x D): 28 x 13 x 8.5" / 71 x 33 x 22 cm
SPECIFICATIONS for Medium
Volume: 2990 cubic inches / 49 liter
Weight: 3 lbs 13 oz / 1735 g
Torso Fit Range: 16-19" / 41-49 cm
Dimension: (H x W x D): 29 x 13 x 8.5" / 74 x 33 x 22 cm
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;