The Marmot Women's Angel Fire Sleeping Bag is a 25 degree sleeping bag for backpacking in various conditions. The Angel Fire is packed with 650 fill power down, which is treated with Down Defender for additional protection against moisture in wet conditions. The bag is finished with 100% nylon ripstop AC, a durable, lightweight material that is soft to the touch. A draft tube runs along the zipper to prevent heat from seeping out of the bag, while a draft collar snuggles up against your face like your favorite blanket. A stuff and storage sack are included, for packing up for a trip or keeping it safe around the house.
FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Angel Fire Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Specifically Designed to Be More efficient for women
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuffand Storage Sack Included
two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro®-free Face Muff
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Marmot Down Defender
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-12.6 Degrees Fahrenheit
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop
Fill Weight (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Water-resistant Down, Zip Together Compatibility
Backpacking, Hiking, Camping
Exact Temperature Rating:
25 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 12 oz
650+ Fill Power Duck Down
21 - 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot Down Defender
Marmot Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping when exposed to water or moisture. This allows it to keep its loft, which equates to greater insulation. Nothing will stop the specially treated, highly water-resistant down from trapping warm air next to your body.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
LOVE my Angel Fire!I just purchased my Marmot Angel Fire Sleeping. I have had several backcountry bags but never a "women specific" bag. Just two days after purchasing it I was in the Upper McKenzie watershed of Oregon for Thanksgiving (my family's style of holidaying). Temps ranged from 20-30F. I slept GREAT! The bag was perfect. The neck ring of down kept me extra cozy and the slightly wider hip section made it feel notably more roomy than the men's bags I was use to. There is nothing like the warmth and loft of down! I look forward to many more nights under the stars in this gem.
Date published: 2015-12-05
Rated 5 out of
fluffy cloudI love my sleeping bag, everytime i think of it or sleep in it, i feel warm and happy. It feels like sleeping in a warm embrace of a fluffy cloud.
But there is one downside. The fabrik wants to get caught in the zipper. Thats very annoying.