DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Angel Fire 25 Sleeping Bag
Certified 600+ Fill Power Goose Down
Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Heat Bump Draft Tube
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
"Feely" Draw Cords
Ground-Level Side Seams
Heater Pocket in Foot Box
Hood Draw Cord
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 3 out of
not happyI have the mens 25 degree goose down bag and have used it many times. It is too warm in mild conditions so can not zip it up. In 35 degrees it has a cold spot on top due to the down not being distributed evenly. Even after shaking the bag furiously the down becomes distributed poorly. There are evidently no vertical seams to prevent this. I am very disappointed with my marmot bag. It does stuff into a very small bag well but...
Date published: 2012-11-05
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10184825, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;