bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Marmot Widi 3P - 3 Person Tent. Go there and back again in perfectly dry comfort with this twenty-first century rendering of the revered "tunnel tent". Roomy enough for you and two full-sized friends to comfortably settle into a night of hot coffee and warm conversation, it's designed to pitch fly-first in sudden deluges to keep your canopy bone dry during set-up. The arched interior is surprisingly roomy, and the inner door is set back to guard against sidelong gusts and spindrift.
FEATURES of the Marmot Widi 3 Person Tent
2-in-1 Guy System
Adjustable Air Flow Vents
Bare Bones Setup
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
Fast Storm Pitch
Large Front Vestibule with Front and Side Access
Optional Footprint Available
Roomy 3P Tunnel
Side Door with Seperate Mosquito-Mesh Door
Weather Protected Inner Door
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;