"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Urban Hauler Medium is a tote bag that is ready to get you through everyday life and travel. Carry whichever way is most comfortable to you, as the straps convert from shoulder straps to carry handles, depending on your mood. The storm collar secures everything inside and an internal organizer keeps small items in check. Easy access front zipper means you won't have to hunt for your phone and I'm guessing the water bottle pocket can hold something else for you if you're not feeling thirsty, probably one of those compact umbrellas.
FEATURES of the Marmot Urban Hauler Medium
Shoulder strap can be converted to carry handle
External water bottle pocket
Front zippered pocket
Key clip attachment
Padded shoulder strap
17.5 x 9.5 x 7 in.
Water Bottle Pockets, Organizer Panel
28 liters / 1709 cubic inches
450D Twist 70% Nylon 30% Polyester
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Mary Lindsay from
A durable high quality bag with some spiceThe Marmot Urban Hauler gets the job done. The transition from a backpack to a tote bag is pretty neat as well. Also, items inside the bag stay dry even when the outside gets a little wet. I don't mean that you can jump into a pool with it and everything would be okay, I just mean that if you get rained on, the inside of the bag remains dry enough.
Date published: 2014-12-16
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10252702, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;