"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Ultra Kompressor Pack is a lightweight pack for day hiking. The Ultra Kompressor delivers plenty of space without weighing your shoulders down. The Airmesh shoulder straps and foam backpanel dry quickly for a comfortable carry throughout the day. The sternum strap and waist belt prevent the back from bouncing around on your back as you move and are removable on light-load days. Stuff your lunch, water bottle, and extra layers down inside, cinch the drawcord shut at the top, then clip the lid for further compression. Side compression straps also reduce the volume making your load less-bulky on your back. Dual ice axe loops are at the ready for alpine summits and the bag size is enough for hanging onto a full climbing rack. Small items like your pocket knife and camera can be zipped shut into the top lid, while quick-grab items (map, sunscreen, hat) stay safe in the outside mesh pockets.
FEATURES of the Marmot Ultra Kompressor Pack
Perfect for Lightwieght Day Hiking
Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
Airmesh Shoulder Straps
Front Mesh Stash Pocket
Mesh Water Bottle Pocket
Full Body, Lightweight Compression Straps
Removable Waist Belt
Lid Pocket with Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
Light Clip Attachment Point
Dual Ice Axe Attachment
Durability Without the Weight
17 - 20.5 in.
70D 210T 100% Nylon Ripstop
22.5 x 11 x 6.5 in.
Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Hydration Compatible, Removable Hip Belt, Compression Straps, Ice Axe / Trekking Pole Loops
22 liters / 1343 cubic inches
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Great pack, extremely lightweightI love this pack, it is very good for ultralight camping. My only gripe is the lack of support due to the removable back panel. I solved this by putting in a osprey bladder because of its support and (obviously) the 3 liters of water. Just be careful to not pull any threads in the cinch top.(part where you put in gear) it is great for use around town also(my travel "daypack").