The Marmot Turnstile Pack is a backpack for school, exploring new cities, and traveling. The main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve, for up to 15" computers, and a second sleeve for a tablet or e-reader. This provides protection for your expensive electronics as well as separation from your lunch, extra layer, and other large items. A webbing sternum strap and waistbelt prevent the bag from bouncing around as you walk, but they can also be removed for lighter loads. The outside pockets provide organization for smaller items, such as your keys, wallet, phone, and anything else you may want to grab quickly. Like snacks, always bring snacks.
FEATURES of the Marmot Turnstile Pack
Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 15" Computers
Internal Pocket Fits Most tablets and E-Readers
External Stash Pocket for on the Go essentials
Internal organizer with Key Clip
Removable webbing waist Belt
Water Bottle / Gear Pockets
450D Twist 70% Nylon 30% Polyester
16 - 20 in.
19 x 12.5 x 7 in.
Laptop Compatible, Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Tablet Compatible, Removable Hip Belt
Work and School, Casual, Travel, Commuter Cycling
25 liters / 1526 cubic inches
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;