The Marmot Tungsten 4P Tent is a 4 person tent for camping with your small family or a buddy and a dog that takes up way too much space. The pre-bends in the lower half of the poles creates plenty of vertical space to allow for a game of cards in poor weather. The freestanding tent features plenty of mesh at the upper for wind to flow through on hot summer nights and when the rain and cold winds rush in you can put up the rain fly, creating two spacious vestibules for storage. The dual doors allow you to enter and exit, without tripping over your kid or hiking partners on your way to enjoy a sunrise with a cup of coffee. To increase the life of your tent and help prevent wet grounds from soaking into the bottom of your tent a footprint is included, so be sure to lay it out first before pitching your home away from home.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Tungsten 4P Tent
Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
Two D Shaped Doors
Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area and more headroom while sitting up
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC Press-Fit Poles
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
14.9 square feet
Tent Pole Material:
27 x 9 in.
68D 100% Polyester Taffeta, F/R
52 x 82 x 93 in.
53 square feet
Number of Poles:
Tent Pole Diameter:
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
7 lbs 11 oz
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Footprint Included
Camping, Hiking, Family Camping, Trekking
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
SpacciousWas going to go with the limelight because of the numerous reviews but wanted something with a newer design and this had a lower price point. Super easy to set up and really big and airy inside. No gear loft or ceiling pockets but overall great tent for the price. I use it for motorcycling camping so I needed something light and packs well. It just works so I'm happy.
Date published: 2015-04-11
Rated 5 out of
Ozark Paddler from
Really nice car camping tentI bought this tent at the last minute when we decided we needed a bigger tent for a canoe camping trip. Although I didn't have a chance to set it up before heading out, the Marmot design is pretty easy, so I was able to get this up between rain showers when we arrived at the campsite. The design is pretty good, with both some "nice to have" features (the corner pockets and the lamp shades to diffuse light from headlamps, as well as designs that will soon be "need to have." The bent poles really seem to make the sleep space noticeably larger. And even without the guy lines attached, it was more than sturdy enough to hold up to a thunderstorm, with my kids more concerned about making sure the dog didn't freak out than being worried the ten would come down on them. Made their first camping experience an awesome one.
You should also note that the tent does not include stakes for the guy lines. But in my view, the trade off with the included footprint is a more than equal tradeoff.
Date published: 2015-08-09
Rated 5 out of
John dough from
Quality hotel!!Original set up on arrival indoors. It's huge! And with loads of space next to walls to provide even more room.
Date published: 2016-09-10
Rated 5 out of
Very easy to set up and HUGEI bought this tent for a back packing trip this year. Originally I was planning to purchase a 2 person limelight but decided for the extra 2 pounds, some extra room for gear and friends could be helpful. It weighs in at about 8 pounds, but for the discounted price and the size it's a steal!