The Marmot Tungsten 1P Tent is a double walled tent for the solo backpacker. The free-standing structure sets up in a jiffy thanks to clips that attach to the two DAC lightweight poles. The durable, 68d polyester taffeta flooring protects against wet grounds while a 40d 100% polyester no-see-um mesh canopy provides a cooling factor without the bugs as you sleep. The single D-shaped door opens to a single vestibule (when the rainfly is on) and you'll have 84 inches of length to lay out and rest or sit up in the pleasant 36 inches of height. Relax after the hard trail miles.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Tungsten 1P Tent
Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC Press-Fit Poles
Tent Pole Diameter:
18 x 6 in.
20 Square feet
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
38 x 36 x 84 in.
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
3 lbs 9 oz
8.75 square feet
68D 100% Polyester Taffeta, F/R
Tent Pole Material:
Number of Poles:
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Footprint Included
Camping, Hiking, Trekking
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.