The Marmot Trans Hauler Pack is a travel backpack for bringing your stuff along for the ride. The 28 liter size opens super wide with the D-shaped zipper to the main compartment. There you can fill up with your extra layers, books, snacks, and whatever else you need for the road trip or plane ride. The dedicated computer slot at the back fits up to 17 inch laptops and a fleece lined pocket protects your tablet. The durable 300D TPE laminate and 420D high density nylon fabrics can take a beating and are water resistant. Slide your smaller items such as passport, phone and wallet into the front pocket and you're good to go.
FEATURES of the Marmot Rolling Hauler - Large
Rugged 1000D TPE Laminate (Phthalate-Free) and 1680D Ballistic Nylon
Large D-Shaped Main Zipper with Rain Flap
Reinforced Hypalon Corners and Bottom edge
Anodized Aluminum Retractable Handle
Large top Pocket with Internal ticket Pocket
External ID window
Smooth Rolling Custom wheels
Dual Rail Guards
Key Clip Attachment
300D TPE Laminate, 420d High Density Nylon
Laptop Compatible, Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Tablet Compatible, Compression Straps, Removable Hip Belt
Casual, Travel, Camping
28 liters / 1709 cubic inches
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;