bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Marmot Traillight 2p tent is lightweight without being cramped, and offers ample headroom and height. Even if you slept with your top hat on, you'd still be able to sit up and eat a croissant in the A.M. The two D-shaped doors provide no-step entry, and there is plenty of gear storage room in the front, center-zip vestibule. Color-coded webbing and poles make setting-up a no-brainer, which means you can save your brain power for other things. Maybe dust off that Rubik's cube and give it another go.
FEATURES of the Marmot Traillight 2 Person Tent
Color Coded 'Easy Pitch' Clips and Poles
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Two Doors / Two Vestibules
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;