The Marmot Traillight 2p tent is lightweight without being cramped, and offers ample headroom and height. Even if you slept with your top hat on, you'd still be able to sit up and eat a croissant in the A.M. The two D-shaped doors provide no-step entry, and there is plenty of gear storage room in the front, center-zip vestibule. Color-coded webbing and poles make setting-up a no-brainer, which means you can save your brain power for other things. Maybe dust off that Rubik's cube and give it another go.
FEATURES of the Marmot Traillight 2 Person Tent
Color Coded 'Easy Pitch' Clips and Poles
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Two Doors / Two Vestibules
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Would Buy Another!I have packed this tent backpacking with me and I love it! It is sturdy, not too heavy, easy to assemble, and is affordable! I love having the double doors! It definitely helps keep my tent clean when I take my boots off. I have actually spent a lot of rainy nights in this tent and it never once leaked! I have used the hooks on the inside to hang a make-shift clothesline which was very handy. And it is extremely roomy! I like the extra room for my gear but I've had three people in there playing cards on a rainy night and we had room to spare. Would recommend this tent to anyone and would purchase another!
Date published: 2015-01-21
Rated 5 out of
A reasonably priced, sturdy little shelterUsed this last on a backpacking trip in Whisker Lake Wilderness Area in northern Wisconsin. Windy and cold, vestibule size more than adequate for two packs and boots and room enough for two grown men to lay side by side facing the same direction (had to pitch on an incline, so very glad for that). Experienced zero condensation in light to moderate precipitation, easy to guy out so fly isn't touching tent. Extremely easy set-up and takedown and it has its own floor which I prefer. Overall, this tent performed perfectly. Have owned several similar products and this is my favorite so far.
Date published: 2014-12-08
Rated 4 out of
Worth every pennyThis is a fair priced two person tent that's worth every penny. I have only spent 5 nights in this tent so far, it has been very good to me. Rained on me once me and my gear all stayed dry. This tent is good for your first tent and your fourth tent light weight and easy to travel with
Date published: 2013-05-20
Rated 5 out of
Light, easy to carry, easy to set up.Used this several times. Always in fairly decent weather, probably down to high 50s in the lowest, but was always comfortable. Backpacked in Olympic National Park with it for several days and it was great. My wife and I each carried it at some point and you barely knew it was there.
Date published: 2014-10-15
Rated 5 out of
Light weight backpacking tentHad this in my pack on one of the Harriman trails,,Easy for one person to set up,,Mine came with a ground cover,,Worked well in the rain,,Well made,,Good quality,,,,Will continue to use this tent while backpacking
Date published: 2013-09-14
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
loc_en_US, sid_10208995, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;