The Thor 3P Footprint by Marmot. These groundsheets fit exactly beneath each Marmot tent and are designed to reduce the wear and tear on the floor of your tent.
FEATURES of the Thor 3P Footprint by Marmot
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup - Increases Tent Floor Durability
To be used with Thor 3P tent
Effectively repels moisture, and protects the bottom of your tent from abrasions, scuffs, and punctures
70D 100 % Nylon 5000mm W/R, F/R
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Glad to prevent damage to the tent!I wish this sort of thing came WITH the tent, since it's not all that fun to dish out another 50 bucks after the tent has already gobbled up half the wallet. I guess it's nice for those who already have a ground tarp, they don't have to pay extra. At any rate, it's worth it to prevent damage to an expensive and great tent, and it's not that heavy so no problem adding it to the load!
Date published: 2009-03-11
Rated 2 out of
There are better tents for the priceComplicated to set up in the dark and in the wind. Have used other tents with color coding on poles and hooks and they are much better. Middle pole was too short and did not reach the ground so the middle portion of the tent on the edges wanted to stay off the ground 6.