The Thor 3P - 3 Person Tent by Marmot. With plenty of space for a third (or for extra gear) and with an indestructible design, the Thor three-person has become a go-to tent for expeditions and lengthy stays in the alpine realm.
FEATURES of the Marmot Thor 3P - 3 Person Tent
Two D Shaped Doors
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Marmot Knees System
Internal Guy System
Bare Bones Setup
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Field Repair Kit
Pole Sleeve - Clip Combo
Welded Velcro Attachments
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
40D 100% Nylon Ripstop, F/R
47 square feet
Tent Pole Material:
Minimum Trail Weight:
9 lbs, 10 oz
Tent Pole Diameter:
70D 100% Nylon 5000mm W/R, F/R
40D 100% Nylon Ripstop Silicon/PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
12 square feet
Number of Poles:
45 x 74 x 93 in.
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Single Wall
Camping, Expedition, Trekking
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Great tent, worth the priceI am so pleased that I bought this tent. It sets up quick (within about 10 minutes going it alone), the colors are gorgeous, and it has a great design. My husband and I are planning on doing a lot of camping trips in the future, so we thought it would be worth it to invest in a good tent. I bought the three person version with the intention of using it for two people, with the added luxury of space and the option to pile in another person if needed. I would say it's an ideal tent for two people, but three could still fit comfortably. There's plenty of ventilation. We've used it in the BWCA and in some national parks in Finland, and so far it's been smooth sailing.
Date published: 2009-03-11
Rated 5 out of
Bombproof!Strong doesn't begin to describe this tent. It's stronger than any other tent I've owned. A little on the heavy side but split between 3 it's pretty good. ,,,,Make sure you put the abundance of venting to good use! First time I used it in the snow I didn't use the vents thinking I would get cold. Big mistake, woke up like an icicle! Now I always make sure I open enough vents to stop condensation and haven't had an issue since.
Date published: 2012-08-07
Rated 5 out of
It's a good thingGot this late last year. Used it for some camping in the heat and humidity of Maryland. With the rainfly on, it nicely ventilated itself, and thank god cuz I had some wicked gas from falafel I topped with wasabi mayonaise from Trader Joe's. Camped again the next month on the shore of Delawhere? in some wickedly whippin' winds and it repelled it all nicely. I was giddy. You will be too.