The Thor 2P Footprint by Marmot. These groundsheets fit exactly beneath each Marmot tent and are designed to reduce the wear and tear on the floor of your tent.
FEATURES of the Marmot Thor 2P Footprint
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup - Increases Tent Floor Durability
To be used with Thor 2P tent
The SPECS of the Marmot Thor 2P Footprint
Maximum Weight: 14 oz / 0.406 kg
Tent Floor: 70d 100% Nylon 5000 mm W/R, F/R
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Helpful for long stays camp and/or snow floorThis product is in line with Marmot quality. It fits perfectly with Thor 2P tent and improve greatly the robustness of the tent.,,I've set it up in a snow floor camp for three days and compared it with 3 days no footprint set up in same conditions.,,The result is a considerable improvement in quality of tent sleep, less cold on the floor of the tent and a better insulation.,,Even the wind resistance of the tent is improved because of the greater thickness of the base.,,For me is a minor weight and price increase that worth greatly the price.,,If you plan not to camp in winter it may be useless.,,,,Excuse my "Italian English" and remember that i did not vote for Berlusconi.
Date published: 2011-05-03
Rated 5 out of
Boots for the ThundererIts a footprint.For a Marmot. Specifically for the Thor 2p. Works great, wish it came with Mjolnir(it's a hammer).
Date published: 2014-01-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10047747, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;