The Thor 2P - 2 Person Tent by Marmot. With plenty of living space, bomber construction, and two big vestibules with a minimal sacrifice in weight, the Thor 2P is a classic mountaineering tent.
FEATURES of the Marmot Thor 2P - 2 Person Tent
Two D Shaped Doors
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Marmot Knees System
Internal Guy System
Bare Bones Setup
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Field Repair Kit
Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
Welded Velcro Attachments
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
43 x 56 x 93 in.
40D 100% Nylon Ripstop Silicon/PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
10 square feet
40D 100% Nylon Ripstop, F/R
70D 100% Nylon 5000mm W/R, F/R
Tent Pole Material:
Tent Pole Diameter:
Minimum Trail Weight:
7 lbs, 10 oz
38 square feet
Number of Poles:
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Single Wall
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Bombproof is an understatement.This tent is by far the most durable and roomy 2 person tent I have ever used. The poles bend out to provide much more room to those inside, which is a nice feature when you have to wait out a 3 day storm. The vestibule is massive but requires an additional pole for set up. The ventilation options are plentiful on the Thor, a big plus. Only a few downsides: setup can take a little bit without help, a bit on the heavy side (but this can be remedied with the barebones set up), footprint sold separately. But if you are looking for a tent that will last and one that will keep you warm and dry during the shittiest of weather, this is it.
Date published: 2010-12-06
Rated 4 out of
Great tent, nothing more to say.POSITIVE:,,1. price: you earn a very good tent at a reasonable price.,,2. wind resistance: epic wind resistance for this tent,,3. tradition: this tent does not introduce great new concept or science fiction like fabric, but all its component are tested and tested and tested,,4: DAC poles: it is the best, period. You can throw the pole in air and it almost reach the strait position by himself, is very light and robust.,,NEGATIVE:,,1. weight: it is not so light, if you are a poor tiny boy find yourself a full of muscle girl.,,,,I'm satisfied by this tent and i believe it has the best quality/price ratio you can find.,,Excuse my "Italian english" and remember: I did not vote for Berlusconi
Date published: 2011-05-03
Rated 5 out of
Fantastic Tent..this tent turned out to be everything I thought it would be. And more. its extremely roomy and very well ventilated. I recently went camping for eight days in the cascades and the temperature at night got down below freezing. with the tent vents open I noticed no condensation at all on the inside of the tent. there are four large gear pockets ...two on each side of the tent which make stowing your gear simple. the d rings at each upper end of the tent allows you to string cordage the length and width of the tent. I found this to be extremely convenient for hanging such things as a tent light, watch and damp clothing. All things considered this tent preformed exactly like I thought it would. I would recommend this tent to anyone who is looking for a great four season tent at a reasonable price with exceptional quality and value...I'm Extremely Impressed
Date published: 2015-05-11
Rated 5 out of
Great 4 Season TentBought this for winter camping in the Southeast. Durably constructed, numerous guy-outs, and double vestibules. A bit too stuffy for late spring and anytime during summer, this bad boy fills a needed role for cooler temps. Also features a viewing port at the main vestibule rainfly and dual vents located at the top of the inner/outer wall ceiling. As usual Marmot makes a great product with great customer support.