The Marmot Strato Pillow is an insulated, inflatable pillow for hiking the backcountry. The pillow is only 1.41 ounces in weight, but packs plenty of cushion under your head when snuggling in under the stars or trying to get some shut eye as wind and rain thrash the outsides of your tent. Inflate the pillow and it's true size reveals plenty of space to lay your head, with ergonomic flex-baffle technology to support your neck during sleep. Hidden inside is 650 fill power down, so while air keeps your head off the ground, the insulation adds additional warmth between the two. When you go to break camp in the morning, it slides into it's very own storage sack.
FEATURES of the Marmot Strato Pillow
3D Ergonomics and Flex-Baffle Technology to Support your Neck
Filled with 650FP Down for Added Insulation
RF Welded Seams to Ensure High Strength and Durability
Fine Tune Locking Value Allows for Easy Inflation and Adjustment of Pillow Firmness
Stuff-Away Into Carry Bag
Sleeping Pad Fabric:
200d Embossed 100% Nylon with Multi-layer Laminate Backing
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.