"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Stormlight 3 Person Tent is a backpacking tent for weekend adventures to weeklong trips. The Stormlight 3 is easy to set up, with three lightweight DAC Press-Fit poles and clips on the tent body. The dual doors and vestibules allow easy entry and exit for three persons with room for gear. A bathtub floor with mostly mesh tent body keeps your sleeping bag dry and the rest of you cool and vented. The rain fly is sonic welded to increase the waterproof capabilities and durability while out in the wilderness. You’ll never know what type of weather you’ll come across.
FEATURES of the Marmot Stormlight 3 Person Tent
Sonic welded Fly Increases Waterproofness and Durability
Inverted Head and Foot Design Maximizes Useable Space
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped, Catenary Cut, Bathtub Style Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC Press-Fit Poles
Tent Pole Diameter:
44 x 67 x 88 in.
Polyester 75D Solution Dye (Weldable) PU 2000mm WR, FR
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;