bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Marmot Stormlight 2 Person Tent is a backpacking tent for battling rainy conditions in the backcountry. The tent body features lots of mesh for ventilation and large dual doors for easy late night exits when camping with a friend. The Stormlight is quick to set up with clips to connect the body to the three poles as well as color coding. When the skies open the floodgates and you can no longer star-gaze through the mesh, throw the sonic welded rainfly overtop for durable waterproof protection. When the fly is up, it creates dual vestibules so you don’t have to share your dry gear space. Play some cards to pass the time in the rain.
FEATURES of the Marmot Stormlight 2 Person Tent
Sonic welded Fly Increases Waterproofness and Durability
Inverted Head and Foot Design Maximizes Useable Space
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped, Catenary Cut, Bathtub Style Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC Press-Fit Poles
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;