The Marmot Stormlight 2 Person Tent is a backpacking tent for battling rainy conditions in the backcountry. The tent body features lots of mesh for ventilation and large dual doors for easy late night exits when camping with a friend. The Stormlight is quick to set up with clips to connect the body to the three poles as well as color coding. When the skies open the floodgates and you can no longer star-gaze through the mesh, throw the sonic welded rainfly overtop for durable waterproof protection. When the fly is up, it creates dual vestibules so you don’t have to share your dry gear space. Play some cards to pass the time in the rain.
FEATURES of the Marmot Stormlight 2 Person Tent
Sonic welded Fly Increases Waterproofness and Durability
Inverted Head and Foot Design Maximizes Useable Space
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped, Catenary Cut, Bathtub Style Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC Press-Fit Poles
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Feels roomy inside, sturdy, great zipper!Took my new tent out for its maiden campout, was pretty happy with it. Very easy to sit up, felt like lots of room. I was using it car camping, so it was only me in there, and I was super comfortable. When we go backpacking and there are two of us, there are nice sized vestibules on the sides for storing gear. The zipper was really smooth to use, which I appreciated. My last tent was old and working the zipper was a chore! Marmot is a reliable company, and the tent seems like it will last.
Date published: 2015-04-02
Rated 4 out of
A quick pitch with plenty room to relax, max visibility, no blind spots and no soggy toes,This tent is perfect for overnight getaways wether stormy or starry nights ensue. All inclusive in it's accommodations; ample head room for either two seated friends, or foes. No more wet socks or tent dew on your noggin, the inverted head and foot design really lives up to its name. ,,Whether your out overnight adventuring to catch a glimpse of the elusive Bigfoot, cunning honey badger or just an everyday cluster of cuddly kittens, the 360 degree screen provides vast visibility and double D doors make for an easy escape. Have no fear of wind or rain the bright orange fly will keep you dry, hot bodies and heavy breathers your safe too, there's 2 collapsible air vents to release your steam while deterring the downpour. ,,So get cozy with this quick, color coded pitch, you may just decide to make it your permanent sanctuary!
Date published: 2015-02-10
Rated 4 out of
Fast easy set up, light, no frills tent.I got this yesterday and set it up in about 5 minutes, it is an intuitive set up that doesn't throw any curves at you. I like the head room, was able to sit very comfortably in the middle, a big step up from my previous tent. The fly seems good, although I haven't tested it in a storm yet. Lots of sky view with the fly off, important to me, and one of the reasons I chose this model.
Date published: 2015-03-03
Rated 5 out of
All-around great tentI'm 6' tall and i can sit up in this tent, easy. Fits all my gear, and my XL sleeping pad w/ comfort. Will work fine for two people. Both sides having the vestibule is awesome. Quality is what you would expect from Marmot. Haven't hit the rain yet but i'm confident with the fused seams it will do great.
Date published: 2015-04-17
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
loc_en_US, sid_10237255, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;