The Marmot Starlight 1P Tent is a solo tent for hiking and backpacking on your own. The single door opens wide, so tie it open as you're setting up camp, making it easier to get in and out. When it's time to start catching z's, the wide hoop offers loads of headspace to minimize the claustrophobic feeling. Plus, it's mesh there so you can gaze at the stars as you drift off. On rainy nights, pop on the rainfly to keep your head dry and a small vestibule even shields your shoes from a soaking.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Starlight 1 Person Tent
Seam Taped Partial Fly, Removable for Stargazing
Wide Open Door for Easy Entry, One Vestibule
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC Featherlite NSL PolesSeam Taped Partial Fly, Removable for Stargazing
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.