"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Starlight 1 Person Tent is a solo tent for trips into the backcountry by your lonesome. Slip into the Starlight for the night and gaze upon the stars while enjoying a warm summer breeze through the mesh or seal the rain away with the partial rainfly. Hide and store gear from curious animals in the single vestibule. The two DAC Featherlight NSL poles and durable ripstop nylon makes a mini, secure sleep pod out in the woods.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Starlight 1 Person Tent
Seam Taped Partial Fly, Removable for Stargazing
Wide Open Door for Easy Entry, One Vestibule
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
Vestibule, Single Wall, Gear Loft Included, Ultralight
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.