"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Scandium 20 Sleeping Bag is a hybrid sleeping bag for those that can't decide between down and synthetic insulation. This bag is the scandal you've been waiting for, putting synthetic Spirafil® insulation underneath and 650 fill power down on top. The synthetic resists compression better than down, so what better to lay upon? The down is soft and lightweight, trapping warmth like the hero that it is, resting upon your from above. The combined efforts of a nylon ripstop and polyester shell provide the durability needed to protect both types of insulation, so you can battle on for weeks on end in the outdoors. Warm down to 20°F, you'll be sleeping like a baby in the backcountry.
FEATURES of the Marmot Scandium 20 Sleeping Bag
Marmot Composite Construction Combines 650FP Down and Thermally Efficient SpiraFil Insulations
Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
Full Length Zipper
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
Velcro-free Face Muff
Two Hang Loops
Stuff Sack and Storage Sack Included
3D Hood Construction
Sleeping Bag Lining:
30D 100% Nylon
Hip Circumference (Long):
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Extreme Temperature Rating:
13 Degrees Fahrenheit
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Volume:
16.8 liters / 1025.2 cubic inches
Fill Weight (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
8.5 x 18 in.
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Water-resistant Down, Stuff Sack Included
Exact Temperature Rating:
20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs 14 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
3 lbs 4 oz
650 Fill Power Down
11 - 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
great upgrade to and personBottom line the beat of both words,,,,worth the extra cake, and pounds, keeps you warm at 20 and to 0 and dries super fast if wet......
Date published: 2015-05-12
Rated 5 out of
Warm and comfyI used this bag when camping in the Boundary Waters Wilderness area twice this summer. I sleep super cold so, temps outside hit mid-low 40s and I was incredibly comfortable in this with the bottom zipper pulled up for breathability. Love that I could shed a few ounces of synthetic and cut the price of a full down bag, and it packs down really well.