The Marmot Sawtooth Sleeping Bag is a 15 degree sleeping bag for camping and backpacking. The Sawtooth is ready for anything, packed with 650 fill power down that is treated with Down Defender for water resistance when the rainy days just won't come to an end. The nylon and nylon ripstop fabric is durable and light for taking on the rigors of the outdoors and moving from camp to camp. The full length zipper is equipped with two way zipper sliders so you can manually regulate the inside temperature during the night. When the bag is fully zipped, the heat bump draft tube and down-filled collar deter cool drafts from finding their way inside the bag. The stretch tricot baffles keep the down in their place. The included stuff sack compresses the bag for trail travel and the storage sack gives your bag a place to live when you're back at home until the next adventure.
FEATURES of the Marmot Sawtooth Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro®-free Face Muff
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Fill Weight (Extra Long):
Hip Circumference (Extra Long):
100% Nylon Ripstop AC
Extreme Temperature Rating:
19.4 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Nylon Plain weave WR
Hip Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Stuff Sack Volume:
11.6 liter / 707.9 cubic inches
Marmot Down Defender
Shoulder Circumference (Extra Long):
Fill Weight (Long):
Foot Circumference (Extra Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Water Resistant, Zip Together Compatibility, Stuff Sack Included
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 11 oz
650+ Fill Power Down
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot Down Defender
Marmot Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping when exposed to water or moisture. This allows it to keep its loft, which equates to greater insulation. Nothing will stop the specially treated, highly water-resistant down from trapping warm air next to your body.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;