I'm not sure if you knew this, but science has proven that the most comfortable place to sleep is in the middle of a gaggle of geese. Their naturally warm bodies insulate perfectly as they perch and walk all over you. But since you can't always have tons of geese around you, Marmot came out with the Sawtooth Sleeping Bag to keep you toasty no matter where your adventures take you. Stuffed with 650-fill goose down, this is a solid all-around bag for all-season warmth and comfort. Draft tube, draw cord hood and heater pocket in the foot box are all features that a gaggle of geese can't offer. Updated for this season with improvements to the shape, baffle height and liner fabric for increased comfort.
FEATURES of the Marmot Sawtooth Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;